Understanding and navigating the complex world of cancer treatment can be overwhelming. Pindara Private Hospital offers you peace of mind with the Cancer Care Navigation Service to guide you through your cancer journey.
Our Cancer Care Navigators are specialist nurses who have extensive experience in looking after people with cancer. They work alongside your multidisciplinary team to coordinate all aspects of your care, so that you and your loved ones can focus on what matters most.
From diagnosis through to recovery and beyond, your Cancer Care Navigator will:
- help you to understand your treatment plan and address any questions or concerns you may have
- be an active link between your multidisciplinary team, treating specialist and your GP, keeping you on track between treatments
- refer you for additional support services, such as exercise, nutritional support, or psychological support
- provide education, information and emotional support for you and your loved ones
- spend time with you to understand what matters to you.
Your Cancer Care Navigator is a friendly face, making sure you have access to personalised care at every stage of your cancer journey.