Pindara Maternity Unit on the Gold Coast offers two accommodation options including standard private suites, as well as the spacious Regal Suites. The Regal Suites include a host of added benefits including a complimentary upgrade to the Palazzo Platinum Package for those seeking an added touch of luxury.
All rooms feature ensuite bathrooms and can cater to partners staying overnight.
Standard Private Suite
A Standard Private Suite features:
- A Queen sized bed or
- Single sized bed and sofa bed (or fold out bed)
- Ensuite bathroom
Deluxe Parenting Suite
Expect the best when you’re expecting
Make your stay one to remember in our private Deluxe Parenting Suites. Designed to enhance your experience, our Deluxe Parenting Suite provides you and your partner with a space to relax and rejuvenate as you both spend time getting to know your baby.
To make your experience as special as possible, our Deluxe Parenting Suite features:
- Large room
- King size bed
- Partner meals
- Patient/partner parking (not available for third party parking)
- Celebratory welcome gift
- Fruit bowl (replenished daily)
- Classic collection of personal amenities
- Partner accommodation
- All day In-Room Dining Service
- Mini-bar stocked on arrival
- Robes & slippers
- VIP celebration dinner for you and your partner
Guests who have selected the Deluxe Parenting Suite receive a complimentary upgrade to the Palazzo Package.
- If you wish to stay in a Deluxe Parenting Suite, please inform our friendly staff on admission who will be happy to assist you.
- Please note this Package is subject to availability and will incur an out-of-pocket expense and will not qualify for rebates from your private health fund.
- The Palazzo Platinum Package is available to patients who have been cleared by your Obstetrician prior to discharging to the Palazzo.
- To enquire about costs please call the maternity unit on (07) 5588 9888.
^subject to availability
Levels of hospital cover vary between private health insurers and health insurance products. Some hospital policies may include a ‘family in-hospital benefit’ (or similar benefit) for partner accommodation and meals. You are encouraged to contact your private health insurer to discuss if your hospital policy includes any *additional benefits which may be claimed.
- Children are welcome to visit but are not permitted to stay overnight.
To download the brochure, click here.