Want to continue your career whilst enjoying a relaxed lifestyle, then Pindara Private Hospital is for you.
Pindara is a hospital owned by Ramsay Health Care Australia Pty Ltd and is fully accredited with the ISO 9000 2008.
The hospital currently employs over 700 staff with a wide range of employment opportunities. These include:
- General Nursing – RNs, EENs and ENs
- RN and EEN Graduate Nurse Programs
- Anaesthetic Technicians
- Allied Health – Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapist
- Environmental Services – Housekeeping and Catering
- Patient Support Services
Pindara has a strong team ethic whilst ensuring safe patient care and quality outcomes.
As an employee at Pindara Private Hospital you will experience
- Family friendly rostering
- Flexible working hours
- Staff functions
- Weekly staff lunches
- Uniform allocations
- Staff rewards and recognition
- Employee Benefits Program – online shopping, salary packaging, travel and accommodation deals and much more
- Gain experience in an acute, specialist hospital
- Be supported by a friendly and experienced senior health professionals
- Participate in further education
- Have access to confidential counselling and support for workplace and personal issues
If you are interested in an exciting career at Pindara Private Hospital then please contact:
Assistant Director of Clinical Services
Manager of Non Clinical Services
Revenue and Administration Manager.
07 5588 9104
ALLIED HEALTH – Physiotherapy and Occupational Therapist
Allied Health Services Manager
Pindara Private Hospital